EXECUTIVE PERSONAL ASSISTANT - Lincoln, NE
Looking for somewhere that you can make a difference in a fun, fast-paced environment? Look no further.
Generation V, one of Nebraska’s fastest-growing retailers, is looking for a go-getter to join our team. Our mission is to make lives better by providing thousands of ex-smokers a healthier alternative to smoking as well as providing cannabis and kratom products to get guests back to living the life they want to live. We operate 15 upscale vape stores and dispensaries across Nebraska, Iowa, and South Dakota, with plans to expand our reach even further.
- Generation V is a small, family-owned and operated business headquartered in charming Lincoln, Nebraska
- We have a retail presence in 8 communities throughout Nebraska, Iowa, and South Dakota
- We operate two well-known brands: Generation V and Grateful Green
- With guests and retail partners across the globe, our reach is vast
- We are growing – fast!
- We only hire like-minded, enthusiastic people who share our passion for making lives better
Generation V is consistently recognized as the best vape shop in the areas we serve, winning first place in both Omaha Magazine’s Best of Omaha and Omaha’s Choice Awards by the Omaha World Herald four years in a row!
That’s the low down on who we are. Here is who we are looking for to join our crew.
We are looking for an Executive Personal Assistant who can hit the ground organizing for our Founder and CEO, Sarah Linden! The Executive Assistant will be responsible for office management including ordering supplies, keeping office inventory, and scheduling meetings. Day to day support to Sarah with a variety of clerical projects as well as some personal needs on occasion.
Are you the right fit for Gen V?
- Positive, “can-do” attitude. Embracing the Gen V culture is “numero uno”
- Loves collaborating with others and being part of a team
- Passionate about finding order in what others see as chaos
- Has a knack for detail
- Thrives in a busy, fast-paced environment
- Eager to contribute ideas and opinions on how we can do better
- Values integrity and humility
- Puts our guests first – every day in every way!
- Booking and arranging travel, transportation, and accommodations
- Typing, compiling, and preparing reports and/or presentations
- Managing databases and filing systems
- Implementing and maintaining administrative systems
- Liaising with team members and suppliers
- Collating and completing expense reports
- Fulfill day-to-day needs of the office: sorting mail, ordering supplies, etc.
- Coordinate events, meetings, and lunches for the team
- Assist with special projects and analysis
- Miscellaneous tasks as needed
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Prioritization skills
- Autonomous – Hit the ground organizing!
- A valid driver’s license
- Strong verbal written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Competitive salary + bonus incentives
- Unlimited vacation and sick time
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- Health, vision, and dental benefits available
- Professional development
- Casual, family-oriented environment
- Inclusive and progressive mindset
- 5-year anniversary reward trip paid for by Gen V
Ready to join the Gen V family?
Apply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t forget a cover letter!
While we sincerely appreciate your interest in working with us, we can only respond to the most qualified candidates.
Generation V is an EEO/AA employer.